02 April, 2014

Supa-Stah in Training!

03 September, 2010

Yikes! Over a month since my last update. Ugh. Well--here's what's been goin' down (it's a short one, I promise!):

Still working on my website. I'm doing it myself, so it's taking a very long time...trying to squeeze it in between 3 survival jobs, doing the MILE HIGH LACI website, and producing/acting/scheduling/pulling my hair out for MHL. ;) Hopefully just another couple of weeks, though. It's going to be very MOI! ;)

MHL is going full speed ahead! We're about halfway through filming our first episodes. We're thinking we'll be able to release them at the end of October--after we've edited, added credit sequences, music, etc. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Here's some BIG news!!! I leave in just a couple of hours for San Jose, CA...where I'll be attending the premier of CHHEVAN DARIYA (THE SIXTH RIVER)! It's my very first premier...it's not a huge one, but since it's my first, I collaborated with Francis D. Roces of Kimono Dragons to make a new dress. It's very pretty--can't wait to share pics! Not only that, but the wonderful folks at Advanced Eye Care in Englewood, CO gave me a swanky new pair of Oliver Peoples sunglasses! The kind Jay-z wore on the cover of Rolling Stone!

[caption id="attachment_173" align="aligncenter" width="306" caption="One of the very few things he and I have in common!"][/caption]


I feel like a Supa-Stah...I don't wanna go back to my normal life on Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment