02 April, 2014

...and in my NEXT life...

Hallo, all!

2nd April, 2014.

 Yes, another incarnation of my blog. For reasons that would take me too long to explain (and you don't want to read about, anyway), I've had to start up an entirely new blog. I wasn't able to export any of my old posts, so I had to copy-paste into new posts here, instead. The original date will be at the top of the post...the formatting might be off (including pictures, videos, links), but I haven't had a chance to go into all 50-something posts to correct everything just yet.

was able to glance through them all and noticed just how much I've changed in the past few years. Everyone does, but it still came as a bit of a shock.

One change that affects the blog: I've stopped making this about just my career. I don't get too terribly personal, mind you. Names are rarely mentioned...certain events or moments might be vaguely spoken about...but it's no longer just about the Business of Show these days.

I wear lots of different hats. I'm a multifaceted person, and the blog will reflect that. There's more to me than just being an actor or singer...so much more.


I am still learning.

~Michelangelo, 1562.

No comments:

Post a Comment