02 April, 2014

If You Want Something Done...

22 July, 2009


...you've got to do it yourself!

And so, I am.

There are a couple of gigs coming up within the next year. The Highwayman is set to begin filming early September, 2009. I'm looking forward to lacing up my corsets again and becoming Lady Catherine!
Lady Catherine

I'm also going to be featured in a dark comedy by Gary C. Warren..filming this coming spring, 2010. (Tentatively!) Speaking of Gary, his latest feature The Path of Torment was recently selected for the Action on Film International Festival in Pasadena next week! They're nominated for several awards, so I'm sending good juju their way. :) If you're in the area, please check out his film on Monday the 27th of July at 6 PM! You can get more info here.

But my main reason for blogging today is to let you know that I'm finally going to be writing/producing/etc 2-3 of my own short films. I'm pretty excited about them! One will be set in Ireland and have parts in Irish Gaelic, and another is an office dramedy. As of right now, they're just small cocoons of ideas, as Anne Shirley would say, not quite ready to burst into butterflies.

I'll write more about the process as I continue, but for now I'm just announcing my intentions!

I'll admit I'm a little terrified! It's a daunting task...the equipment, casting, music, the editing process, and everything in between! But I believe I'm up for the challenge, and I have several friends I can turn to for help and advice. (Thanks in advance!)

If you're interested in helping out in any way, shape, or form, I will gladly accept!

In the meantime, I'd better stop blogging and start writing scripts!

"And scene..."

No comments:

Post a Comment