02 April, 2014

It's Bagel Day! Yes, it's Bagel Day! B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b Bagel Day!

06 February, 2014




 



(From the BBC series Maid Marian and Her Merry Men.)

Here at work (Deluxe Media, to refresh your memory), Thursdays are Bagel Day. (Also fresh fruit. But I devour the bagel days before my fruit is even touched.)

And every Thursday morning, as soon as I step off the elevator and smell the fresh baked carb-loaded goodness, I start singing that song--substituting "bagel" for "pancake," of course.

Every. Single. Thursday.

My co-workers love me. ;)

I choose the jalapeno cheddar and add garden veggie shmear, in case you're wondering.

For my American friends: in the  British Isles, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada, Shrove Tuesday is also known as "Pancake Day," due to the tradition of eating pancakes on that day.

I could care less about shriving on a Tuesday. But I can get down with some Pancake Days.

P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p- Pancake Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment